Tax Time Resolution, Logo




Preparing and filing your own tax return can be a daunting task that leaves you frustrated and with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the U.S. Government General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million) believes they've benefited from using a professional tax preparer.

Today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be overwhelming. That's when taxpayers put it off, give up and simply neglect to file. If that sounds like you and you have have one or more years of not filing your tax returns, you can be in serious trouble.

Avoiding your annual tax return obligations can result in costly consequences that extend beyond your bank account.The IRS will charge you additional penalties that are added to the amount you owe. They can and will add;

1. Failure-To-File penalties. The penalty for failure-to-file is usually 5 percent of the unpaid taxes for each month or part of a month that a return is late. This penalty will not exceed 25 percent of your unpaid taxes.
2. Failure To Pay penalties. If you do not pay your taxes by the due date, you will generally have to pay a failure-to-pay penalty of ½ of 1 percent of your unpaid taxes for each month or part of a month after the due date that the taxes are not paid. This penalty can be as much as 25 percent of your unpaid taxes.

In addition, the IRS has the legal right to file a return on your behalf. This is called a SUBSTITUTE FOR RETURN (SRF).
An SRF usually isn't in the best interest of the tax payer. This course of action does not take into account tax credits and deductions that may reduce your taxable income, which means you may be overpaying on your taxes in the end.

At the end of the day, you're better off filing your tax return late than never filing it – or paying your taxes – at all.

Tax Time Resolution has helped tax payers just like you who have un-filed or SRF tax returns.
1. If you have un-filed tax returns our professional tax preparers will complete and file your returns on your behalf.
2. If you have an SRF, our tax preparers will re-do and re-file your returns which will possibly result in a lower tax obligation.

To fix your IRS tax problems, call our offices today. We can begin to help you immediately!
Call 800-217-4400 TODAY!

CONTACT US To File Your Taxes Today!

Now Is The Time To Resolve Your Tax Problems

M-F: 9am - 6pm
Proudly Providing Service Nationwide